We would like to invite all municipal attorneys to attend the upcoming Jim Tillotson Service Program at the Billings Hotel and Convention Center, May 9-11, 2018. CLE credits are available.
Agenda topics for 2018 include:
- The Disclose Act, COPP, and Local Governments – Keeping up with Evolving Electioneering Communication and Reporting Requirements
- MHP Impaired Driver Training
- Medical Marijuana Comes to Town – SB 333
- Overview and discussion on criminal law revisions enacted by 2017 Legislature
- MMIA’s cyber coverage and digital/computer forensic investigation
- ADA for Title II entities
- Rogue Mayors, Council Cousins, and Stubborn Judges – Handling Separation of Powers in Local Government
- Road Issues: Easements, Special Districts, Etc., and more!
Registration starts at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, with sessions starting at 1:00 p.m. and an Attorney Reception from 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Thursday sessions will be from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Friday concludes the program with sessions starting at 8:15 a.m.
Please register online at https://form.jotform.com/80535233191148, although there is no cost for registration, registering helps to ensure that this event is adequately structured for the total number of participants.
The Convention Center is at 1223 Mullowney Ln, Billings, MT 59101; please use “Municipal Clerks” to reserve your room in the block. You can reserve your room by calling (406) 248-7151.